- Facebook becoming a ‘digital graveyard’, RNZ, July 2019.
- The right to disconnect: is flexible working doing more harm than good? HealthCentral, NZME, May 2019.
- Just switch off! Matrix, The O1 Klassiknacht, 2018 (in German).
- Facebook and Google know more about me than my family, The Listener, 2018.
public seminars / panels
- Wellbeing in the workplace, HealthCentral, NZME, May 2019.
- Resisting surveillance, Center for Science in Society, Victoria University of Wellington, March 2019.
- Big data, recommendation algorithms and the datafication of music consumption, Future Music, Massey University, May 2019.
- Disconnecting in a connected world, Mobile and Ubiquitous Media, Victoria University of Wellington, Aug 2018.
- Music, ecocriticism and digital clutter, Future music, Massey University, May 2018.
- Making quiet: the manufacture of disconnection, CODE 2k18, Swinburne University, Nov 2018.
- “Our minds can be hijacked?!” The custodians of affect in Silicon Valley, SEFTMS PG Conference, Victoria University of Wellington, Aug 2018.
- A critique on the right to disconnect, IP & Media Law Conference, The University of Melbourne, Apr 2018.
- The flipside of the divide, Cultures of Capitalism, CSAA, Massey University, Dec 2017.
- A future digital divide? SEFTMS PG Conference, Victoria University of Wellington, Aug 2017.
closed seminars / panels
- Immunity from surveillance: a magazine that forces you to disconnect from the internet, SEFTMS PG Seminar Series, Victoria University of Wellington, Mar 2018.
- Long live the humanities! SEFTMS PG Conference, Victoria University of Wellington, Aug 2017.