- A temporal sense of place: the politics of attention and information architecture, The Journal of Information Architecture (2019 – forthcoming).
- Immunity from surveillance: a magazine that forces readers to disconnect from the internet, Spectator 39(2), pp. 8-15, 2019 (print only).
- A digital sanctuary for your attention, BESIDE Journal 1, pp. 106-117, 2019 (print only).
- Out of network, Real Life, 2018.
- Escape: the next digital divide, The Disconnect 1, 2018.
- Facebook’s devil is in the details, Newsroom, March 2019.
- The rise of digital wellbeing, OnMAS, vol 5, 2018.
- Nine ways to help break your addiction to the internet, The Spinoff, 2018.
- Why Facebook is a playground for bullies, Newsroom, 2018.
- The gamble of #deleteFacebook, Newsroom, 2018.
- Digital drop out – review of How to do Nothing, Diary of a Luddite, April 2019.
- More beach cricket please – review of The Infinite Game, Scoop Review of Books, 2018.
- Nanny tech – review of Stand out of our Light, The Disconnect, vol 2, 2018.
- A history lesson for the Silicon Valley – review of The Square and the Tower, Scoop Review of Books, 2018.
- Trying to disconnect – review of Solitude, Scoop Review of Books, 2017.
- Rare ingredients – review of Oklava, Scoop Review of Books, 2017.
- Stealing eyeballs – review of The Attention Merchants, Scoop Review of Books, 2017.
- We’re all lab rats – review of The Cyber Effect, Scoop Review of Books, 2017.